August 1-10, 2010
Prof Arbo Valdma Master Class SUVEUNI
- Courses last for 10 days and both August 1 and August 10 are working days.
- Every participant gets 4 or 6 lessons from prof Arbo Valdma.
- Lessons and concerts take place in Pärnu Town Hall (3 Nikolai Street), concert with Pärnu City Orchestra at Pärnu Concert Hall (Aida street 4)
- Students can rehearse in Pärnu Music School piano classes (Aida Street 4) from 9 am until 7 pm. Booking for the classes begin at 8.45 am only for the same day. Entering the Music School some inside shoes or slippers needed
- Lessons are public and opened to auditors.
- As a tradition studio concerts are part of the course.
- The participants have free choice of repertoire.
- Limited number of participants have chance to perform with Pärnu City Orchestra: Chopin Piano Concerto No. 1 E Minor, Op. 11; Chopin Piano Concerto No. 2 F Minor, Op. 21.
- There is a possibility to perform piano concerto on 2 pianos. Please help us finding another pianist to play the orchestral part.
4 lessons 320 €
6 lessons 390 €
Performing with orchestra: 100 €
(no matter how many parts of concerto).
Accommodation and travel costs are not included in the tuition fee.
Registration deadline is May 31, 2010.
Tuition compensation for cancellation since June 1, 2010 75 €.